Friday, March 2, 2012

Blog 7 "Reflection"

Looking back to my first blog post, I would say that not much about my writing has changed, I haven't learned many new skills, I've just done a bunch of blogs that I personally do not think are very relevant to the class. The blogs are not teaching me new writing techniques and a bunch of essays aren't going to do much for me if I don't have a real professional grading my rough drafts instead of my colleagues. I don't feel that there has been much change to my writing style since the beginning of the semester. Hopefully in the next eight weeks I can learn how to become a better writer. I felt the summarizing and synthesizing assignment was a bit odd and new to me, but hopefully I will learn something from it that I can use in the near future. One thing that I would like to see in this class is a lecture once in a while to talk about how we can become better writers and maybe some tips that we can use while writing an essay. I am looking forward to the next eight weeks of class because I do want to become a better writer and I'm hoping this class can help get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment