Thursday, March 1, 2012
More practice summarizing
One belief that I have seen a lot lately is not hitting a child no matter how much trouble they are causing. Apparently parents now a days don't believe in discipline. I see it and hear it, I see a child misbehaving and the parent refuses to spank them, then everyone wonders why kids are running around out of control. I disagree with this belief because I do believe that a child should be disciplined when he or she is misbehaving, if they are not, then they will do whatever they want. Growing up I would always be disciplined every time I misbehaved, it taught me to think before I act and taught me to be responsible. I believe a child should be disciplined but to a certain extent, there has to be a balance between love, discipline and rewarding the child for their act of kindness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment