Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blog 9 "College Experience"

So far my college experience has been good, I got a chance to meet new people, learn new things, and know what its like to be a college student. I really enjoy the lecture classes because I can easily find interest in the class and the topic and that just makes it a whole lot easier. I can easily do the work that is assigned if I am really interested in the class and what we are learning. I hate the math classes so far because its mostly just taking notes, asking questions, doing a bunch of homework, and a test every week, it just feels like I am running a marathon and there is never a break in the class. Its nonstop work and that is what I really don't like about it. What I enjoyed most so far is the freedom, the freedom to pick our classes and the time we can attend them, the days we attend and the days we would rather have off. Having the freedom to choose your own schedule is great for everyone because then we can have time to ourselves so we can work and maybe once in a while just have an off day with a couple of friends. What I least enjoy about college is probably the nonstop work that is handed to us, although I do understand that this is college and that is why I wont complain much about this. So far I have enjoyed my college experience I have learned many new things and have met many new people, I look forward to learning more and taking on the challenges that await me.

No comments:

Post a Comment